Our priority is to provide an excellent service in Cancun Diving, safe and full satisfaction, but there could be some contingencies arise during your vacation. Therefore we want to inform you about our policy on refunds and cancellations.
We are proud to do so. It is clearly in sight, is honest and does not appear in small type.
This is what we guarantee!
Refund Policy: Diving, Snorkeling and Other Excursions
- Cancellations made more than 10 days before the date of
- Diving / Snorkeling / Tour
- Full refund. *
Cancellations between 10-4 days before the date of Diving / Snorkeling and
- 30% fee will be charged.
- Cancellations made within 4 days prior to diving, snorkelling and
- Will not provide any cash refund (A certificate)
- Cancellation due to illness or some other medical condition that
Avoid the customer to make diving / snorkeling or excursion:
- We would like a receipt written by a doctor, in which case we will
effort to reschedule the Dive / Snorkel / Excursion at no additional cost.
If the rescheduling of the event is not possible within days of vacation,
the customer will receive a voucher which will be valid for 5 consecutive years.
Cancellation without notice
Cancellation policy :
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “wrong” time or even canceled by our company, with consideration of the safety of divers, crew and vessel.
will result in a refund of 100%.
- Cancellations due to illness must be justified by
written by a medical authority.
- The presence of a rainy or cloudy weather are not a valid reason for
cancellation by the customer, we follow strictly the
harbor master recommendations regarding the date
you should cancel a tour.
- The mere fact of “No Show” at the time of booking without
advance notice is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Cancun Diving Center will make every effort to resolve any dispute.
Be sure to give our team a chance to solve
any conflict you may have, we are in the best position to serve you.
Thank you very much for choosing Cancun Diving Center.