PADI Rescue Diver
During the PADI Rescue Diver course you will learn to consider the safety and well being of other divers increasing confidence in yourself. During the five open water sessions you will practice: techniques for self rescue, recognizing and managing stress in other divers, rescue divers unconsciousness
This course contains interesting challenges and most divers considered one of the most interactive and fun.
Some of the topics covered:
• Self-rescue and diver stress
• Management and emergency teams to deal with them
• Responding to a panicked diver
• Protocols on artificial respiration in water
• diving accidents scenarios
Requirements: PADI Advanced Open Water or equivalent certification. EFR certification or equivalent CPR performed within the last 24 months. 15 years old, junior 12-14 years old.